Welcome Everyone and thanks for stopping by. I'm Becky and I am a photographer in the Dallas, Texas Metro area. I'm in love with photography, especially capturing the innocence of children. I am so blessed to be able to do this and to be able to work with some amazing people!! I offer a 1-2 hr photo session and a cd with your edited images, full release of copy right.
I do outdoor and indoor, so when you schedule with me, let me know which you would prefer.
Email me at beckyj@mjorgey.com Thanks so much!

Prices

Children:$125
Maternity:$100
Newborn:$150
Family:$175
If you do Maternity & Newborn shoots:$200

Sunday, May 23, 2010

I love this kid!! He is so photogenic and happy for the camera!! Happy 2nd Birthday!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. he is seriously the cutest kid! did you see what i wrote on your facebook wall about doing pics this week?

    ReplyDelete