Welcome Everyone and thanks for stopping by. I'm Becky and I am a photographer in the Dallas, Texas Metro area. I'm in love with photography, especially capturing the innocence of children. I am so blessed to be able to do this and to be able to work with some amazing people!! I offer a 1-2 hr photo session and a cd with your edited images, full release of copy right.
I do outdoor and indoor, so when you schedule with me, let me know which you would prefer.
Email me at beckyj@mjorgey.com Thanks so much!

Prices

Children:$125
Maternity:$100
Newborn:$150
Family:$175
If you do Maternity & Newborn shoots:$200

Thursday, October 28, 2010

U Family

My good friend Eli's in laws came into town and she asked if I could get some pictures of the guys. I love doing these of them, they are so much fun!! If you couldn't tell, they love BYU Football and were heading to the game right after the shoot!!


















2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Becky!!!
    You're an awesome photographer. These are great pictures....a cherished memory forever!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky,
    That is so awesome!! Imagine my surprise when looking at your blog...Janet is my cousin! Very beautiful pictures!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete