Welcome Everyone and thanks for stopping by. I'm Becky and I am a photographer in the Dallas, Texas Metro area. I'm in love with photography, especially capturing the innocence of children. I am so blessed to be able to do this and to be able to work with some amazing people!! I offer a 1-2 hr photo session and a cd with your edited images, full release of copy right.
I do outdoor and indoor, so when you schedule with me, let me know which you would prefer.
Email me at beckyj@mjorgey.com Thanks so much!

Prices

Children:$125
Maternity:$100
Newborn:$150
Family:$175
If you do Maternity & Newborn shoots:$200

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

M Family

LOOOVE this family!! This is one of my best friends! Our kids are pretty much stuck being friends for life lol I was honored when she asked if I'd do their pictures. It was pretty dang cold, but these kids made it though and still came out smiling!!





























No comments:

Post a Comment